Unfortunately, you can't add one of our Gallery Feed Widgets or any <script> tag through PrestaShop's CMS. However you can add it through their ftp access and edit a template file directly.
Here is how you add it to a particular page in Prestahop.
- Login to your PrestaShop Dashboard (Manage My Store).
- Create the page you'd like to add your Gallery Feed Widget and make note of the Page ID# (this ID# is located on the CMS homepage where all pages are listed).
- Login to your FTP Access to edit the theme of your site
- Download and Edit the file /themes/your_theme/cms.tpl
- In this file you will need to locate the position you would like the Script Tag and place this code on the page:
SCRIPT CODE HERE
* replace SCRIPT CODE HERE with the L2H script code you'd like to use.
** replace $cms->id==1 with the ID # of the page you would like your script tag to appear on (just replace the number with your correct ID # the rest is the same).
Save & Upload.