Last updated: May 29, 2018
HOW WE USE AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit Like2Have.it, we collect personal data when you provide it directly to us such as email address, password, payment information, billing address. Although Like2Have.it requires details of a valid Credit Card to be entered in order to sign up for an account, we do not store any credit card information, only billing address. Credit card information is passed over to our payment gateway Stripe for recurring monthly payments.
If you utilize the sub-account feature of Like2Have.it, we will also collect the email address and password of the registered sub-account holders. Like2HAVE.it also relies on your approved linking to third party apps like Instagram and to a lesser extent Google Analytics and your e-commerce platform (Big Cartel, Big Commerce, Ecwid, Etsy, Prestashop, Shopify, Squarespace and WooCommerce).
COMPUTER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Additionally Like2Have.it automatically collects certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address and time zone. Additionally, as you browse Like2Have.it, we collect information about what websites or search terms referred you to Like2Have.it, and information about how you interact with Like2Have.it. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Like2Have.it uses the information collected or tracked in order to operate, maintain, and provide to you the Services, features and functionality of Like2Have.it such as:
- Import your linked Instagram ID account, photos, post date and description.
- Import Instagram account photos, ID, post date and description from your business hashtags.
- Import product name, photos, price, description, availability from your linked e-commerce platform.
- Collect and send data to Google Analytics regarding photos viewed and product links clicked.
- Manage your account, collect and save your communications to us in order to provide the best customer service.
- Communicate with you, including sending you emails regarding updated or improved products & services.
- Internal diagnosis for information on usage, potential software risks, debugging and overall product, service & security optimization.
- Collect payment for monthly subscription services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Like2Have.it may share and disclose your Personal Information with the following types of third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use Like2Have.it -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- MailChimp for our customer communication. You can read more about how MailChimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Zendesk for our customer support communication. You can read more about how Zendesk uses your Personal Information here: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/
- Stripe Payment Gateway for billing. You can read more about how Stripe uses your Personal Information here: https://stripe.com/ca/privacy
- Sale of Like2Have.it or other transfer such as acquisition or merger.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have certain rights to access your Personal Information held about you by Like2Have.it and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. You can ask for a copy of your Personal Information in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we send your data to another controller where technically feasible. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you sign up to Like2Have.it, we will maintain your Account Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Cancellation of the Like2Have.it service does not delete stored data, rather only revokes any linked third party app tokens and ability to log in and access Like2Have.it.
You can opt-out of certain Like2Have.it services by doing one or more of the following.
- Marketing: unsubscribe link located at the bottom of of every promotional email.
- E-commerce: navigate to https://like2have.it/admin/integrations in order to delete any e-commerce integration.
- Sub-Accounts: navigage to https://like2have.it/admin/memberships in order to deny any sub-account email access.
DO NOT TRACK
Your browser may offer you a "Do Not Track" option. Please note that we do not alter Like2Have.it's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
At any point you may terminate your Like2Have.it account, and we will take reasonable steps to provide, modify, or delete your Personal Information as soon as possible. However, Like2Have.it may retain your Personal Information to protect itself, third party apps, and other users. Some of your Personal Information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law. Those interests include without limitation the completion of transactions, maintaining records for financial reporting purposes, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the details provided below:
Like2Have.it Data Controller
[Re: Privacy Compliance ]
email - firstname.lastname@example.org